Chesneys – COVID19 policy for customers, suppliers and partners – 7th April 2020
These are unprecedented times and this policy should be seen as interim and as a response to the ‘current information’ at our disposal. Should circumstances change we will update as required. As of today, we have had no cases of Coronavirus amongst our employees.
Chesneys remains open for business and will continue to supply its full suite of products together with associated delivery services for so long as this does not put the health of our staff, partners or customers at risk.
To this end, we have taken the following steps:
- All those staff that can work from home will be doing so from close of play on the 17th March. Those that are required to work on our premises to maintain our retail and warehouses operations will be taking all necessary precautions including the use of masks, frequent hand washing and social distancing.
- We recommend that, as much as possible, customers contact us via telephone and email rather than face to face and that our extensive web site is used for information relating to our products.
- Following Government guidelines, our showrooms are now closed but you can still receive expert advice and support by calling our sales teams on 020 7627 1410 and selecting option 1.
- We are consulting with our supply chain on a daily basis as regards product availability and currently have 100% supply of all of our major product lines. We are however experiencing delays with transportation and therefore will advise of delivery lead times on an individual basis.
- Deliveries, installations and site surveys will continue to be available following assessment on a case by case basis.
– If you are expecting a kerbside delivery or a white glove delivery and installation (for the HEAT range) we will liaise with you as to the best way to achieve this within the best conventions of social distancing. Click here for more details.
We hope that this policy is clear and helpful and look forward to serving you safely over the coming months.
We will issue further guidelines as required by the ongoing evolution of Govt policy and advice to businesses.