- 200g quinoa
- 3 tbsp mixed chopped herbs (such as parsley, basil, mint, coriander, dill)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 small-medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1cm thick slices
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 200g Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 bunch asparagus, spears sliced in half lengthways if particularly thick
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed
- 1 large avocado, peeled, stoned and cut into thick slices
- olive oil
- small handful chopped parsley
- Grated zest and juice of ½ grapefruit
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan and cover with 500ml water. Bring to the boil and cook at a rolling boil for 2 minutes. Cover with a lid and cook on low for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, keeping the lid on, and sit for 5 minutes. Run a fork through to separate the grains and leave to cool.
- Toss the cooled quinoa with the chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper. Spoon onto a large serving platter or bowl.
- To make the dressing, put all of the ingredients in a small clean jar and shake well until combined.
- Heat a