No one should visit the premises if they are ill or showing symptoms of coronavirus disease (COVID 19).
At all times please remember in order to prevent infection and reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- All visitors must wash their hands prior to visiting the premises with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand rub. Chesneys will provide alcohol based hand rub upon arrival.
- We ask all our visitors to avoid touching displays whilst browsing.
- All visitors are encouraged to shop alone where possible unless specific assistance is required.
- Anyone accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times to ensure they follow social distancing guidelines.
- Maintain at least a 2 metre distance between you and all members of staff and other customers especially if they are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Do not visit if you feel unwell.