As an increasing number of people acknowledge the urgent need to protect the environment, Bioethanol stoves are growing rapidly in their popularity. Bioethanol stoves are also popular because they can be safely installed and used without a chimney. Most apartments and many houses today are built without chimneys, allowing homeowners to enjoy a living flame fire when otherwise it wouldn’t be possible.
Bioethanol stoves are a safe and environmentally friendly alternative to other types of decorative domestic heating. A bioethanol fire burns fuel extracted from plants during a complete combustion process. It does not generate harmful emissions, smoke, or fumes, so using one is a responsible and convenient choice.
In this article, we discuss in detail what bioethanol stoves are and their benefits.
What is Bio Ethanol?
Bioethanol fuel is a sustainable fuel derived from a wide range of crops, including sugar cane and maize. It generates a very clean form of heat without causing any harmful emissions.
Bioethanol fuel can be distinguished from traditional fossil fuels as it is sustainably sourced and does not generate any harmful emissions.
Benefits of Bioethanol Stoves
Bioethanol stoves are an excellent alternative for those people who don’t want to use a wood burning stove and can’t instal one. The provide an entirely realistic flame picture and generate a significant level of heat.
Bioethanol Stove Environmental Benefits
- 1. Lower carbon footprint – Bioethanol fuel is produced from crops and is a sustainable source of heat with an exponentially lower carbon footprint than that of conventional fossil fuels.
- 2. Renewable source of energy – Using bioethanol is not depleting reserves of fossil fuels as it uses crops which can be grown.
- 3. Reduction in air pollutants – Burning bioethanol fuel does not result in the release of the type of harmful particulate emissions that are produced when solid fuels are burnt.
Bioethanol Stoves Are Aesthetic & Look Good
Bioethanol stoves are available in both traditional and contemporary styles. As many new homes are built without chimneys contemporary designs of bioethanol stoves are especially popular.
Having a living flame transforms the ambience of a room and provides it with a focal point. Bioethanol stoves produce an authentic and attractive flame pattern that replicates the look of a wood burning stove very closely and also generates warmth in a room.
Bioethanol stoves are available in a wide range of traditional and contemporary styles many of which replicate the most popular styles of wood burning stoves.
Bioethanol Stoves Are Convenient & Can Be Used In Most Homes
- With bioethanol stoves there is no need for a chimney or flue. Installation of a bioethanol stove is simple without the need for a chimney as the fire doesn’t generate any smoke or gases needing to be removed from the room.
Installation is also simple. The best bioethanol fires are remote controlled and have various safety features and these fires require an adjacent electric supply.
Bioethanol stoves are also safe. Safety features you can have on an electric bio-ethanol stove would include a leak detection system, which would activate in the event there was a leak and the appliance will shut itself down, and an overflow system, which when activated would shut the appliance off. There would also be a safety switch to prevent refuelling the appliance while it is in operation. A manual bio-ethanol stove would not have any safety features.
Bioethanol Stove Types
- Bioethanol stoves have emerged as a fusion of innovation, design, and sustainability. As we navigate through the realm of these stoves, we’ll uncover the distinct types available, each catering to varied preferences and spatial needs.
Freestanding Bioethanol Stoves
Freestanding bioethanol stoves are independent, self-supporting units that use bioethanol fuel for heating without the need for external fixtures or connections. They are a popular choice due to their versatility and stunning design.