HEAT Appliance 5 Year Warranty
- The Appliance must be registered either by mail using the form at the back of the installation / user manual or via our website.
- The 5 year warranty covers the fire chamber only against defective welding causing the appliance not to perform correctly.
The warranty does not cover any parts listed as “consumables”.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused through misuse, over firing or damage caused by using wood not seasoned (below 20% moisture) or any non approved fuels.
- The Appliance must be cleaned regularly after each use to ensure air channels are not restricted.
- The Appliance must have been purchased either direct from one of Chesneys showrooms, on line via our website or through an official appointed Stockist. (if purchased through a non Chesneys official stockist a 1 year standard parts only warranty applies).
- All claims MUST be made through the supplying retailer a serial number and original proof of purchase should be supplied with the claim.
- The Appliance must be operated in accordance with our instructions and has not been used for any purpose other than that stated for the appliance.